We work with government and partner organisations to tackle critical problems in education. Over the last thirty years, we have developed proven models in education that have delivered long-lasting results for our learners. We invest heavily in basic and high school education programmes.
- Interventions in life capabilities earlier in life have the greatest opportunity to impact on poverty alleviation and future prospects
- Structured education programmes have the highest impact and greatest sustainability on eradicating poverty
- Learner assistance needs to include a broader understanding of exit opportunities beyond university opportunities to include technical training and entrepreneurship
Our capacity building programmes unlock the potential of communities, government and non-governmental organisations through skills development, financial support and the implementation of sustainable models. To achieve this, we have set up the Kagiso Trust Consultancy and the NGO Leveraging Fund.
- Society: The wider society within which individuals and organisations function
- Organisations: The internal policies, systems and strategies that enable an organisation to operate and to achieve its goals
- Individuals: The skills and knowledge vested in individuals, communities and groups