Declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 11 March 2020, COVID-19 has become a global emergency, given its impact on the entire world population and the economy. According to scenario simulations of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), global growth could fall by 0.5 for the year 2020. Several other sources are also predicting a fall in global growth due to the direct effects of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Covid 19 impact factsheet: Education May 22, 2020
- The impact of Covid-19 on the South African Economic Outlook May 22, 2020
- Kagiso Radio lessons Schedule May 8, 2020
- Business Day Advertorial April 4, 2020
- Kagiso Trust – Annual Report 2018 2019 April 3, 2020