As South Africas Covid-19 infections continue to spread, it’s important that people follow guidelines provided by the World health organisation on Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus. The Public Covid-19 Support Service WhatsApp number is 0600 123456 and the NICD public hotline number is 0800 111 132. Clinicians can now contact the new clinicians’ hotline number on 0800 11 1131 for doctors only, and in addition, the public can also contact the hotline on 0800 029 999.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak March 19, 2020
- SA agri industry players join forces to support new era of farmers February 14, 2020
- Media Invitation February 8, 2020
- SOCIAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT ANALYSIS January 23, 2020
- TYPOLOGIES OF CIVIL SOCIETY IN SOUTH AFRICA January 22, 2020