INVITATION TO THE NEXT EDUCATION CONVERSATIONS
YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to our upcoming Education Conversations where we will examine our understanding of the changing world and unearth the implications and impact of the 4th Industrial Revolution on our education system.
How can we ensure that our country has the necessary skills to adapt and keep up with this changing world?
Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Speaker: Mr. Godwin Khosa (National Education Collaboration Trust)
Facilitator: Masechaba Ndlovu
Venue: Council Chambers, Madibeng Building, University of Johannesburg , Auckland Park, Kingsway Campus
RSVP to email@example.com
Cost: Entrance is FREE
Everyone is welcome to attend
ABOUT EDUCATION CONVERSATIONS
Some of the topics that we have covered during our Education Conversations:
- Education in a multilingual society
- 20 Years on: A closer look at The Role of SGBs in School Governance
- 20 years of democracy – where to from here?
- Matric results 2013 in retrospect
- What are the basics resources necessary for a school to be successful?
- The State of our Education System
- Education an essential service? What are the implications? Is it constitutional? What will government do differently?
- Has society abdicated its responsibility towards education?
- How have unions responded to the shifts in the teaching profession?
- Evaluating and incentivizing educator performance